Maryland Indoor Shooting and Pistol Range
Now Open 7 Days a Week!!
Fred’s Outdoors has constructed a state of the art, climate-controlled facility and the most comfortable Indoor shooting range in MD. No matter the weather conditions outside, you will be comfortable year round. We have installed a spacious shooting area with storage and ample counter top space. We have a spacious viewing area for friends and family to observe shooting.
Click here for Gun Rental List
Shooting Range Information The Gun Range fee is $25/hour. You can have two people on a lane at a time. Shooting is allowed from all pistol calibers, and rifle calibers up to .308.
Outside ammo is allowed in our Maryland facility. We have 92 guns available for rental. The rental fee is $20/hour and you may switch between guns as much as you’d like for no additional charge!
*The AR-15’s, PS90 Rifle and Desert Eagle rental fee is $30/hour.
- Monday – Friday 12pm-6pm
- Saturday 10am-6pm
- Sunday 10am-3pm
- Monthly and yearly memberships provide unlimited shooting*
- Monthly individual membership is $75/month
- Yearly individual membership is $400/year
- Yearly family membership is $500/year, which includes you, your spouse, and your children that live at the same address.
- *Range time restricted to 1 hour only if there is a wait
WE ALLOW ALL HANDGUN CALIBERS AND RIFLES UP TO .308
Fred’s Outdoors requires shooters to read the Range Rules, which can be read below, AND watch a Range Safety video. Click Here to watch the video.
Shooting Range Rules
- All firearms must be cased to enter the store and shooting range.
- All firearms are to remain in the shooters stall and pointed down range with chambers open when the firearm is not in use. Fred’s has provided storage for participants with multiple firearms.
- The stall is to be uncluttered.
- No more than two participants per stall. Fred’s has provided a viewing area in which friends/ relatives can observe shooting.
- No one under the age of 21, unless accompanied by a parent/guardian while firing a handgun. No one under the age of 18 while firing a long gun. (Hang your targets appropriately! A child cannot shoot at a target hung at an adult height and vise-versa)
- Rounds shot into the ceiling, floor and walls will not be tolerated. (Improper target height. Even though you are hitting the target bull’s-eye at close range, as the projectile continues down range it may be too high/ low. PAY ATTENTION)
- Dress code: NO high heels, NO low cut blouses, T-shirts are permitted (collared shirts must be buttoned up), NO loose or baggy clothing.
- Must watch the NSSF Range Etiquette video and receive certificate (see link to video above). Viewing can be completed at home or on premise.
- Cross lane firing is not permitted.
- Participant’s firearms and gear are subject to inspection
- Eye and ear protection is to be worn at all times. These products will be made available on site. Use of your personal eye and ear protection is allowed and subject to inspection. **Anyone who compromises this will be asked to leave. Monthly/Annual members will have their fees prorated and refunded.**
- Outside ammo is allowed and subject to inspection at our discretion.
Must Read For ALL MD Gun Owners!!! URGENT
Maryland has some of the most restrictive firearms laws in the United States. The new proposals for 2019 include:
1. Criminalize leaving a firearm in your home with your spouse.
2. Surrendering certain rifles acquired legally since 2013 to authorities, or face confiscation and prosecution.
3. Requiring a 7 day waiting period for all firearms purchases, not just handguns.
4. Limiting lawful citizens who have already undergone a comprehensive background check to purchasing just 1 firearm per month.
5. Banning the rental of handguns at shooting ranges.
6. Banning the lending regulated firearms (including handguns) to anyone, even family members, at shooting ranges.
7.Requiring finger printing, training, a waiting period, and a license to purchase a rifle in Maryland.
8. A First Amendment Attack in the form of a ban on the possession, receipt, or distribution of information (this would include books) on how to “manufacture” a firearm.
After Maryland passed the most comprehensive ban on firearms in the state’s history in 2013, and imposed draconian licensing requirements for honest citizens, the number of deaths by shooting (and by shooting only) in Baltimore City DOUBLED, and have not fallen since. The single most significant causal factor was the implementation of the “Firearms Safety Act of 2013”, which in reality protected only criminals. It is time to stop the madness and the war on law abiding firearms owners in Maryland.
The undersigned are opposed to the continual erosion and infringement of our Second Amendment rights in Maryland, to include but not be limited to the following bills in the 2019 Session:
HB92, HB95, HB96, HB523, HB612, SB8, SB113, SB346 and SB737.
HQL Classes in Maryland
If you’re interested in participating in a handgun qualification license class in the Maryland area, get in touch with Fred’s Outdoors today. HQL class details include:
- Costs $120 per person
- Takes place on Sundays from 10AM – 2:30PM (unless stated otherwise)
Learn more about our HQL Classes